BeWellNow™ Parent Support Workshop
Date: To be announced
Time: To be announced
Location: Legends Center, 5130 Soutel Drive, Jacksonville FL, 32208
MADISEL—Making A Difference In Someone Else's Life!!
We are Behavior & Emotional Wellness Coaching services providing emotional and mental health wellness to youth & parents! We provide products and coaching/counseling services. No matter if it is crisis prevention or working on rebuilding broken relationships through improved communication, we are here to serve you. Therefore, we say: #BeWellNow!!
Growth & Change are difficult tasks at any level of development. We all have blind spots and require help with seeing ourselves from the right perspective. Family is our greatest resource, let us help you keep it functioning well!
"Family wellness strengthens the community. Strong communities influence the world." by Sandra D. Johnson, MHSC
Madisel Group, LLC created and supports the #NewNarrative & #BeWellNow Initiatives. These initiatives propose that we each become more aware of the importance of our emotional and mental wellness by actively working to strengthen those areas. A change in the behaviors of what we think, say, and do are required.
Our Founder and CEO
Sandra D. Johnson, MHSC, CTP, Family Emotional
I am a professional Life Coach who specializes in personal growth, parent and youth coaching, and staff development and enrichment and I maintain a private practice in Jacksonville, FL.
Personal Bio Click Here
Education: Bachelor of Science
in Religion/Magna Cum Laude; Master of Arts in Theological
Studies; Master of Arts in Human Services
Additional Training & Awards: Outstanding Leadership Award ; Magna Cum Laude ; Certified Youth Mental Health First Aid, Certified Mental Health Coach, Certified Trauma Professional
8–Helpful nuggets from Coach Sandra:
1. “All behaviors are a form of communication. Therefore, how well are you listening and interpreting what is being said?”
2. “Don’t make someone else’s problem behavior about you.”
3. “A change in my thinking will produce a change in my behavior.”
4. “Do you expect more of yourself? This is not about
perfection, but motivation.
Have you been settling for less? Are you trying to survive on crumbs?
Expect more from yourself!
We often wait to be encouraged by others when it comes to our accomplishments. But what if you decided to EXPECT MORE OF YOURSELF!
Your Self-Motivation is your responsibility.”
5. “Everyone is a leader. Leadership is about my character, not my position. Ask yourself and others: How did you lead today?”
6. “Children and young people are not power struggling with their parents for the title or position of parent. The wrestle is for the eventual rank of becoming an adult! This is their birthright. They are in transition. This should not be experienced as a threat to you as the authority. It is not guaranteed that all children become parents, but all children are born to transition into adulthood.”
7. “Be the Treasure you were created to be!! Life is a gift. You are a gift. Others are a gift. Relationships are a gift. Even difficulties can be a gift to remind us of the simple things we often take for granted.”
8. Challenge: “Stop complaining long enough to examine this question—Who is benefiting from your lack of boundaries? The answer should change you. Learning to set boundaries is more about you than other people.”